Dr. Anderson is chief resident at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, where she supervises student clinicians in the Department of Naturopathic Medicine and sees patients in practitioner care.
Dr. Anderson's clinical interests include family medicine, women's health, chronic disease and chronic disease prevention, autism and ADHD, integrative oncology and adjunctive naturopathic cancer care.
Dr. Anderson believes in the importance of a physician-patient team care approach educating and empowering patients to be active participants in their own health and healing. She incorporates evidence-based medicine and standards of care in conjunction with naturopathic medical practice.
- Teacher's assistant in the gross anatomy lab, physical clinical diagnosis lab, and gynecology and oncology courses
- Behavioral therapist working with children with autism
- Certified yoga instructor
- Bastyr University, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, 2014
- Hawaii Pacific University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2005
- Two-year preceptorship (450 hours) with Leanna Standish, ND, LAc, PhD, FABNO, at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center
- Rotations at the Swedish Breast Cancer Center and Group Health Northgate Family Medicine
- Member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians